• Buy, Sell & Rent Real Estate in Papua New Guinea

Price Range: From to

Compare Listings

Top 10 qualities of a good expat worker in the Pacific

Top 10 qualities of a good expat worker in the Pacific

Expat workers in the Pacific have the best rewarding experiences in their lifetime. It is, however, crucial for one to possess skills and values that will allow him/her thrive in this new environment. An expat must be able to adapt to changes in the environmental conditions. Flexibility builds trust and a positive culture among colleagues. […]

PNG Government willing to support investors in tourism development projects

PNG Government willing to support investors in tourism development projects

The tourism sector is a significant economic pillar for Papua New Guinea. Prime Minister Peter O’ Neil said that his administration is keen on developing the tourism industry. Significant investment steps have already been undertaken by the PNG government to develop the tourism industry. Prime Minister O’ Neil recently commented that there was a need […]

Papua New Guinea: Land reforms verses customary owned land

Papua New Guinea: Land reforms verses customary owned land

Land in Papua New Guinea has skyrocketed to higher prices than their equivalent value in Manhattan. The remaining 3 percent of the area is unaffordable to many with the rest 97 percent land being held under customary ownership. Papua’s land laws placed most of the land under customary titles just after attaining independence in 1975. […]

IFC on Gulf Province Transport Route impact study

IFC on Gulf Province Transport Route impact study

IFC on Gulf Province Transport Route impact study Papua New Guinea government plans to have routes for transporting gas and oil from fields in Western and Gulf Provinces is on course. Preliminary front-end design and engineering (pre-Feed) phase are on schedule and due to be completed in three months’ time. The International Finance Corporation (IFC) […]

10 Short term rental Accomodations in Port Moresby, PNG, with AirBnb

10 Short term rental Accomodations in Port Moresby, PNG, with AirBnb

Either if you’re an expat looking to move to Port Moresby and looking for short term rentals accommodations to start your move in the country, or if you’re a local looking for a weekend getaway or even a tourist wanting to visit, mypnghome.com has found for you some nice and comfy accommodations in the capital […]

Police in Port Moresby Asked to Curb Car Theft

Police in Port Moresby Asked to Curb Car Theft

John Daviaga, the Officer in charge of NCD CID Superintendent said that the investigations are ongoing. Additionally, he said that the officers on the ground are working hard to recover stolen vehicles. When traveling within Port Moresby, beware that car theft rates are high. Presently, the thieves target Sedans, CRVs, and Camries. Do you know […]

Construction of Ela Beach Facilities to end in 2018

Construction of Ela Beach Facilities to end in 2018

The latest updates from Port Moresby Chamber of Commerce and Industry Secretariat shows that ongoing construction work at Ela Beach will soon end. They said that construction of new iconic APEC Haue, part of Ela Beach project scheduled for completion in July 2018. The Secretariat gave these updates on Friday, January 20, 2018. The Secretariat […]